Bangkok Aviation Center Public Company Limited (BAC) is established in 2002 B.E. with aviation training courses, aircrafts maintenance, and proficiency in aviation communication test centre.
The aviation training center is considered as an informal school, classifying in professional, following Private School Act (2550), with 6 main aviation training courses: Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Private Pilot License (PPL), Instrument License (IR), Multi-Engine Rating (MR), Instructor Pilot (IP) and Airline Transport Pilot License (ATP).
Moreover, the aviation training center also provides Student Aircraft Mechanics Course (SAM) and Proficiency in Aviation Communication Test Centre (PACT) for aviation-related personnel i.e.pilots and air traffic controller as determined by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
The Center of Aviation Industry Personnel Training
according to the International Standards
1. To enhance an exceptional knowledge (specializing in commercial aviation)
2. To be able to convey knowledge and skills in aviation for improving potential and increasing abilities
3. To strengthen morality and pilot ethics to get prepared for being a professional pilot
4. To hold onto safety-first in every aviation operation
1. Producing Aiming to produce and develop personnel of aviation industry to have an international standard of quality.
2. Development Aiming to develop the course’s standard to be recognized from both domestic and international. This is for the personnel of the aviation industry to gain the most from globalization and to be able to equally compete in the international labor market.
3. Morality and Ethics Aiming to develop professional ethics in learners, realize in good practices and regulations, and have a good standard of knowledge to become a good personnel for aviation industry.
4.Management Aiming to use innovation and information technology (IT) to increase the ability in managing business and outlining courses in order to comply with the National Economic Development Plan which aims to be the center of aviation
Aiming to be an aviation school that holds onto safety-first in every operation to be a safety standards for aviation
6. Stakeholders Aiming to realize the importance of responsibility towards every stakeholders i.e. shareholders, staffs, partners, customers, creditors, rivals, society, and environmen
“BAC is committed to producing quality pilots to meet the needs of our customers. We focus on safety, knowledge, abilities and skills in aviation in order to be the leading organization for pilot industry in Asia.”
Certified and authorised is approval of BAC training programs that indicate for our capacity and devotion to distribute a top class pilot to aviation industry.
CPL and PPL have graduated thier completion which certified by caat and ministry of education Thailand. BAC also support foreign student to apply a visa and Thai Pilot License. Currently BAC has certified by aviation training and language proficiency testing centre.(QMS) ISO 9001:2015 by BSI Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.